MANILA, Philippines – Ford Philippines today launched the refreshed Ranger lineup, which boasts of new design and exterior enhancements across its Ranger XLS, XLT, and Wildtrak variants to offer customers a new look more attuned to today’s needs and lifestyles.
“Our new Ford Ranger lineup will allow us to continue building on our leadership in the pickup segment in the country,” says PK Umashankar, president and managing director, Ford Philippines. “The new Ranger is set to deliver on its promise of functionality and capability while enabling the diverse needs and lifestyles of our customers.”
New Look and Design
The new Ranger sports a bolder look and new design elements, giving it a stronger impression and tougher stance on the road.
The new Ranger Wildtrak variants feature a new eye-catching trapezoidal shape grille with Saber accents, reflecting the Ranger’s brand of unmatched design. Complementing this bolder look are painted gloss black wheels and gloss black accents on its front grille, lower bumper, rear bumper, fog lamp bezel, exterior mirrors, fender grille, sports bar with Saber insert, roof rail, and tailgate handle, as well as new ‘Wildtrak’ decals on the side door and a 3D ‘Wildtrak’ decal on the tailgate.
Exclusive on the 4×4 Wildtrak as an optional offer for customers is the power roller shutter, a load compartment accessory which is an original equipment from Ford. It is fully automatic with three power buttons located in the dashboard, remote key and pick-up bed for easy access and comes with power tailgate lock.
Meanwhile, the Ranger XLT variant comes with a new front grille with chrome accents and exterior gloss black accents on the front grille, exterior mirrors, door handles, and fog lamp bezel. Ranger XLS variants, on the other hand, come with a new front grille.
Availability and pricing
The new Ranger XLS, XLT, and Wildtrak variants are available in all Ford dealerships nationwide starting February 17, 2021 with the following pricing:
|Ranger 2.0L BiTurbo Raptor 4×4 AT||P1,998,000*|
|Ranger 2.0L BiTurbo Wildtrak 4×4 AT||P1,728,000*|
|Ranger 2.0L Wildtrak 4×2 AT||P1,455,000*|
|Ranger 2.2L FX4 4×4 AT||P1,416,000*|
|Ranger 2.0L Wildtrak 4×2 MT||P1,390,000*|
|Ranger 2.2L FX4 4×4 MT||P1,356,000*|
|Ranger 2.2L FX4 4×2 AT||P1,316,000*|
|Ranger 2.2L FX4 4×2 MT||P1,256,000*|
|Ranger 2.2L XLT 4×2 AT||P1,236,000*|
|Ranger 2.2L XLS 4×4 MT||P1,181,000*|
|Ranger 2.2L XLT 4×2 MT||P1,176,000*|
|Ranger 2.2L XLS 4×2 AT||P1,092,000*|
|Ranger 2.2L XLS 4×2 MT||P1,062,000*|
*Additional freight costs apply
Live the Ranger Life
Bringing the Ranger’s values and persona to life, Ford also unveiled the new ‘Live the Ranger Life’ philosophy, aiming to highlight and celebrate the many ways that the renowned strength and engineering capabilities of the Ranger reflects and support its customers’ personal goals and drive in life, centered around five (5) guiding values:
- Up and Over — There’s no challenge we don’t tackle head on. When we see a mountain range we want to go over, not around. This is true of our truck, users, Ford and partners.
- Can’t Help But Help — We are doers. We pitch in. When people need help or assistance we’re always there. On the building site, helping friends or loved ones, or our dealers within their local communities.
- Where There Isn’t a Path, Carve One — We are the truck that redefined the category. We don’t wait for others to lead. We have a vision and objective and we’re fearless in what we need to do to achieve our goals.
- Bring Others Along the Journey — It’s great to work hard and achieve recognition, but even better to share it with those who mean the most – our family and friends.
- We Make Our Own Fun — There’s no such thing as all work and no play. And when it’s time to play, we know how to make the most of those opportunities. Our truck is awesome and fun to drive.
“Live the Ranger Life will allow us to connect with our customers in a deeper and more emotional way by showcasing how the Ranger enables their passions and goals. Understanding our customers allows us to deliver the right vehicles that truly meet their needs today and in the future. Beyond their functionality and versatility, pickup trucks have become symbols of success for our customers, and the new Ranger’s refreshed look and design will allow them to fully express their identity and individuality,” added Umashankar.
To know more about the new Ford Ranger, visit www.ford.com.ph/trucks/ranger or a Ford dealership nearest you.